Monday, March 30, 2015
Download Turbo C/C++ Borland Compiler with Fullscreen mode for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 for 32-bit/64-bit
Mikael Aleksanyan 12:54 PM ProgramsForPCTurbo C/C++ Borland is a popular compiler. But It's not working well starting from Windows Vista. It will work with Windows XP but XP is out of date and I don’t think so there are still XP users.
So in this post, I will give you a download link of Borland compiler for free. You can install it easily even in Windows 10 which is still in beta version.
First of all, let me tell you some feature of this version compiler for C/C++ languages and some settings and keyboard shortcuts you must know.
- Alt+F9 keyboard shortcut for compilation
- Ctrl+F9 for a keyboard shortcut for execution
- Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut to enter the full screen and same to exit full screen.
- C/C++ graphic.h snap.h dos.h supported.
- You don’t need to configure anything even with DosBox.
Download link is given at the bottom of this post. The installation process is very easy and I don't think there is a need show how to install.