Thursday, June 11, 2015
How to Completely Uninstall/Delete Program on Mac OS X
Mikael Aleksanyan 4:43 PM OperatingSystemsFor Windows users, it's really simple to completely uninstall any program from Control Panel. But Mac users can't to that process easily. When you open Launchpad and from list drag and drop to recycle bin an app it may leave files in your Mac computer. Now I will show you how to completely remove any app with its leftover files from Mac.
1) First of all, you need to open Launchpad and find the app from the list you want to delete.
2) Now drag that app to trash to delete it.
3) Now open up the Finder in Mac.
4) Now in the search box enter the app name you just deleted and hit enter.
5) Make sure at top bar you have selected the "This Mac" line.
6) Select all files and move them to trash.
7) And at last, empty the trash to completely delete the app from your Mac.