Friday, August 29, 2014
Create own Run command in Windows
Mikael Aleksanyan 6:42 PM Tricks
If you are a Windows user then you will know about Run, which allows you to access some programs or paths just with one line command. Have you ever think about create your own Run command to access some programs or paths just with one command word created by you. Now we gonna learn how to create Run commands.
1) Right click on Desktop, choose New and from list select Shortcut.
2) And now in new opened window press on the Browse button and select the file which you want to open after hiring the command. After press on the Next button.
3) And now you need to enter command name in the text box. For example, you want to open Skype just by typing "Skype" command, then enter "Skype" in the text box. But make sure the command you enter, is not a system reserved keyword. And after press on the Finish button.
4) Now you need to move that shortcut file from desktop to the "C:/Windows" directory.
5) Open Run box ( Win+R keyboard combination ) and enter the specified command you have created and you will see the results.