Wednesday, August 27, 2014
How to listen to YouTube Videos in the Background on iPhone and on iPad
Mikael Aleksanyan 2:42 PM ProgramsForPhoneIt's really cool to listen to music and do other action on your iPhone or iPad. But what if you don't have a music on your device storage and you listen to music on YouTube, there is no way to minimize it and do another action. Without using any third-party app.
1) Open Safari browser on your device and go to YouTube.
2) Then search for the music video that you want to listen and let it begin to play.
3) Press your device's home button and the music will stop.
4) Swipe up from the bottom to display Control Center and tap the play button to continue playing the audio from the YouTube video.
5) Now you can listen to music and play games, open some apps ( But in some games maybe you will not able to listen to music ). And if you want to browse the web, then try with another browser, for example, Google Chrome.
6) You can listen to music with the screen off. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and after press it again and tap the play button to restart the audio. Now when you turn off your iPad or iPhone, the audio will keep playing.