Friday, September 12, 2014
How to Get Android Notifications in your Computer's browser/Desktop Notification
Mikael Aleksanyan 7:13 PM ProgramsForPhoneThere is a very useful trick for Android users to show phone notifications on your PC. All notifications such as SMS, social network notifications, missed call etc. will be shown in your PC. This will work with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Also Read: How to listen to YouTube Videos in the Background on iPhone and on iPad
1) First of all, add Desktop Notifications app to your Android device.
2) After you need to add an extension on your PC's browser. There is an extension for Chrome and for Firefox.
3) Now open that app you just have downloaded on your device and from settings of the app you will get a code under "Connect" tab.
4) Enter that code into an extension of the browser.
5) On app press on the "Open Accessibility Settings" button and turn on "Desktop Notification" feature.
6) Now you will get all your Android device notifications on your Windows, Linux or on Mac OS X. You can customize some settings from the app.