Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Make Skype Calls via Browser
Mikael Aleksanyan 1:31 PM UsefulWebsitesThere is a way to make Skype calls from your Browser via Outlook. And we don't need to download Skype from its official website and install on a computer. We can make it easier by using this method.
1) Download Skype web plugin for the browser. Accept the terms and after plugin downloaded, install it on your computer.
2) Now go to Skype website.
3) And log in to your Skype account by pressing on Sign in Button at the top of right side.
4) Now you can make calls directly from Outlook mail service, without Skype program on the computer.
5) Go to Outlook.com and log in to your account, now from account settings link your Skype account with Outlook account.
6) And after that, you will be able to see on your Outlook account a new chat icon at the top of right side.
7) Just press on it and from a list of your Skype contacts choose one and press on the call button.
That's it. Now you can call and receive Skype calls directly in your Outlook account.