Monday, September 1, 2014
DualBoot Ubuntu with Windows
Mikael Aleksanyan 2:43 PM OperatingSystemsWindows is the famous operating system in the whole world and the most part of people are using Windows. Which is easy to use and working fast. But there are Linux users too. And the most part of Linux users prefer Ubuntu. But more apps are not compatible with Linux operating system when there are all apps available for Windows. So maybe some Ubuntu users change to Windows for the reason. But there is a way to use Windows and Ubuntu in one computer at the same time. We can DualBoot Windows and Ubuntu and use both of them.
Install Ubuntu in VMware
1) First of all Windows Operating system should be installed on the computer. If you are able to partition the drive prior to installing Windows, leave space for Ubuntu during the initial partitioning process.
2) Download Ubuntu LiveCD file and burn it to a disc with winiso.
3) Insert disc and restart computer. Open Boot Device Priority ( when the computer was restarted, After 2-3 seconds very fast press one of the following keys from keyboard Delete or F2 or F10 or F12 ) and at 1st Boot Device line set disc CD/DVD-ROM.
4) Proceed with installation until you are asked question how you want to install Ubuntu, alongside with Windows or replace Windows with Ubuntu. Choose "Install Ubuntu alongside Windows" and press on the Continue button.
5) So if you have already partitioned the disk and left space for Ubuntu, install it to that. Choose partition and press on the Install Now button.
And after its finished you can see the results. The computer will ask you to choose which operating system you want to start.