Friday, March 13, 2015
Android Emulator for Mac to Run Android Apps and Games
Mikael Aleksanyan 6:48 PM ProgramsForPCToday I will show you how to install an android emulator on Mac OS X ti run android apps.
Also Check: Android Emulator for Windows
1) First of all, we need to go to this link and in that page choose Mac, after downloading the file.
2) Now simply install that downloaded application on your mac. In installation process you can see there are two apps that you can install. You only need to install Genymotion app, no need to install Genymotion Shell.
3) After two steps have done, we need to download this file.
4) And last installation step is we need to download VirtualBox and install it on our Mac.
5) Now open VirtualBox and from File menu choose Import Appliance and in opened window you need to press on browse icon and choose that file we have downloaded in step 3. After you selected it press on Continue button and at last press on Import button and close VirtualBox.
6) Now open Genymotion, choose that android file and press on Start button at the top-left side of the app.
If you get any error like Intel VT-x / AMD-V, then read this post on how to solve that problem.