Sunday, August 16, 2015
How to download all photos from Facebook album in one click
Mikael Aleksanyan 11:49 AM TricksNowadays people keeping their photos on online storage, especially in social networks, upload some important memories into albums and making them private. So what if you want to download all Facebook album photos, but there are numerous photos so it can take a very long time to download all photos from the album. There is a solution for that.
1) You need to use a Chrome browser.
2) Open up this link on Chrome browser and install the extension on it.
3) Now go to Facebook and log in to your account.
4) Now go to the album page you want to download and press on the Facebook icon at the top of right side.
5) Now it will open up a list of available settings. There are some features you can turn them on such as "Load Captions", "Large Album Optimize" etc.
6) And all you need to do is press on the "Normal" button.
7) You need to wait until it loads all album photos.
8) When the loading is finished up the extension will open a new tab on the browser where you can see all the photos of the album.
9) Now in that opened tab use CTRL+S keyboard shortcut and select the location you want to save your album photos.
Wait until the download is complete and locate to that path you saved the photos and open the "albumname_files" folder and you can see your photos here.