Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Delete all Tweets with one Click
Mikael Aleksanyan 1:53 PM UsefulWebsitesHappens that you want to remove all your tweets. But maybe you have more than 10K tweets and what about that. It can take weeks. So there are ways to remove all your tweets with one click.
1) Go to tweetdelete.net website and press on the Sign in with Twitter green button, and agree with terms, just make sure the line is checked.
2) Now you need to authorize the app with your Twitter account.
3) Now adjust the settings as you want and press the Activate "TweetDelete" button.
1) Go to twitwipe.com website and sign in to your Twitter account.
2) Now you will be asked to authorize its application with your Twitter account. Accept it!
3) Now confirm that you want to permanently delete all your tweets.
4) It's can take an hours or days. Twitter only stores 3.200 tweets on your timeline, older tweets can resurface after the first 3.200 tweets are deleted. Or repeat the same process with twitwipe website several times.
1) Go to tweetdeleter.com website, sign in with a Twitter account and authorize the app.
2) Press on the Select all button and after that from left side press on the Delete now green button.
3) Or you can select a range to be deleted, such as by retweets, keyword, date, images or replies.
But keep in mind that once you employ a service to delete your tweets, the process cannot be redone!