Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Create a Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Bootable USB
Mikael Aleksanyan 3:06 PM OperatingSystems
1) First of all, make sure you have installed on your computer.NET Framework 2, you can download it from there.
2) You need to have an iso file of Windows operating system.
3) Now download Windows USB/DVD download tool from Microsoft's official website and install it on your computer.
4) Open the program and click on "Browse" button and give a path where Windows iso file is located.
5) Now insert USB drive into your computer(4GB minimum) and click on "USB device" button.
6) From the drop down menu select your USB device and press on "Begin copying" button. When it asks to erase your USB drive, simply press on "Erase USB Device" button and then "Yes" (of course you need an empty USB device).
After the process is finished you can eject your USB device.
That's it, you can boot now from your USB device.